Saturday, April 28, 2012

nigga please...

this was a photo of me, early junior year. i look pretty neat i guess. it was the effects that i was  focusing on.
baby, talk to me!!!!
i am up, and nothing to do. ugh, i need to get out today, but i have to work on some things. think i am personally gonna get caught up with some friends. idk where my girl big boobs has been, but she better fucking talk to me. so anyway, i think i am gonna have some springrolls today, watch a scary movie. work on my scholarship and then go chill the rest of the day. i really wish that i had gone to my school's special olympics thing, but i can't ugh. ahaha, well, there is always next weekend. i love volunteering. can't wait till i can volunteer again. by the way, i need to get a license. so that way when my special cohort visits me, we can go out for some fun. anyone feeling the melting pot?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment